In compliance with the obligations provided for by the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR) with this we intend to inform Guarnieri SRL, as Data Controller and operator of the website https://www.guarniericostruzioni.com and https://www.guarniericostruzioni.it, will process the personal data concerning you, which may be collected, provided by you and/or by other subjects communicated, by filling in forms, browsing web pages and using services.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Via Rote, 4/B Ronco All’Adige (VERONA) Italy
Phone nr. 0039 045 6624051
Iscr. Reg. Impr. Verona N. VR 326285
VAT nr and TAX code 03313340238
- PERIOD OF RETENTION OF DATA
The data collected will be stored for the strictly necessary period, however not exceeding twelve (12) months from their collection for profiling purposes and ten (10) years from their collection for administrative or legal purposes.
- DATA PROCESSED
In case of request for information (contact form) or registration to the private area you will be asked for the following personal data:
Name and surname
Address of residence or registered office
All data is mandatory and will be used exclusively to manage communications, verify if you are our customer and allow us to provide fast and accurate answers to your requests.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The collected data will be processed for the following purposes:
- For the smooth running of the business;
- For operational and organizational needs;
- To fulfill any type of obligation provided for by laws, regulations or Community legislation;
- For the purpose of security;
- For the needs of monitoring the mode of provision of services, the development of relations with suppliers and the analysis and management of risks related to the contractual relationship;
- For the registration, management and storage of the access logs to the private area of the site, including the logs of opening and reading of the notices provided by publication (e.g. updating of price lists, change of shipping methods, etc.);
- To respond to requests and messages that you can send by filling in the appropriate contact form
- For direct marketing via email, telephone or instant messaging (with your consent)
- METHODS OF TREATMENT
The processing will be carried out in a non-automated, partially automated or fully automated manner.
The processing may consist of the following operations: collection, registration, organization and storage, consultation and use, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, transmission and communication, cancellation and destruction, blocking and limitation.
The processing will be carried out both with the use of paper media and with the help of electronic, computer and telematic tools suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself in accordance with the provisions of art. 32) of the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR).
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will always be taken so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed. The above mentioned methodologies, applied for the processing, will guarantee access to data only to authorized parties.
- NECESSARY DATA AND OPTIONAL DATA
The provision of data is necessary and does not require your consent for:
The provision of data is optional and requires your explicit consent to:
- the achievement of purposes related to obligations provided by law
- personal data essential for the proper functioning of the website (e.g. technical cookies).
- personal data necessary to respond to your requests (e.g. contact form, private area)
- some statistical features, including third parties, such as e.g. analytical cookies. Your consent will be requested by means of a "banner" and may be expressed by ticking the appropriate box. Any refusal, even if legitimate, to provide all or part of the above data, could make the provision of services less simple but will not affect the use of the site.
- the activities of marketing; in this case the consent will be requested through a special checkbox post after the data acquisition forms (e.g. contact form)
- DATA PROCESSORS
The subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the data or to whom the data may be communicated are the following: IT consultants, collaborators, consultants or consultancies, IT service providers (cloud, hosting, mailing)providers of other services.
Personal data may also be disclosed, but only in aggregate, anonymous and for statistical purposes.
If the processing could also concern personal data falling within the category of data c.d. "particular" (i.e., data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, ...
associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life) or "judicial" (that is to say, data suitable for disclosing measures in the field of criminal records, the register of administrative penalties dependent on criminal offences and their pending loads or the status of accused or suspected person) the processing will be carried out in accordance with the guarantee measures ordered by the Data Protection Authority and for the purposes strictly necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations.
Personal data may also be communicated to Public Bodies, Police Forces or other Public and Private Subjects, but only in order to comply with legal obligations.
The data in question will not be communicated to other subjects than those provided for in this policy and data suitable to reveal the health status of the data subject will not be disclosed in any case.
- PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data processed is stored within the European Union. In some cases our suppliers (e.g. Google, Microsoft, etc.) may also transfer them outside the EU, but only on the basis of a decision of adequacy of the European Commission and in the presence of adequate privacy guarantees.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In any case, you can always request at any time a copy of your personal data, information about the location where your personal data are processed and an updated list with the identification details of all Data Processors and System Administrators authorized to process your data.
At any time, you can freely revoke the consent given, without any charge and prejudice for the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that time, and you exercise the following rights of the data against the Data Controller as provided for by the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679: access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability.